Friday, September 2, 2011

My nail polish collection!

When I was in secondary school, I had a huge nail polish collection - I had about 40 bottles!! I didn't wear it for a good few years then because of work etc but have really gotten back into it lately and my collection is growing again!  I probably have about 40 now if not more!  I'm mainly buying Catrice and Essence lately, mainly because of the price of them compared to Rimmel, OPI or any others! The pictures I took aren't the best quality because I took them on my phone but here's most of my collection!  I have a few others that I haven't managed to take photos of yet! Catrice have some new polishes out so I've decided to buy myself one a week and at €2.79 each they won't break the bank!  Today I bought the gorgeous "Marilyn and Me" which is a gorgeous red with glitter particles in it!
Catrice "Marilyn & Me"

Depend Shatter Polish

Catrice

Essence

Barry M

Rimmel

Where I store my nail polish ( i actually have more now so the full tray is used!)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Just started following your blog :)
    Amazing collection, ive been loving Catrice products too as of late!! Good quality for the price!

    Anywho have a nice weekend :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aoife! I think I'm addicted to Catrice stuff now, its just so affordable and gorgeous colours, I can't help myself!! Thanks for following and commenting!

    ReplyDelete