Friday, September 16, 2011

FOTD and some baking!!

I've been threatening to buy some new proper food colouring for a long time so I finally bought some from http://stuff4cakes.ie/ and I'm delighted with them! I got 3 food colouring pastes, red, hydrangea (a blue green colour) and mint.  I also got some edible Ben 10 decorations and 2 new edible glitters, a royal blue one and a beautiful multicolour one!  I was really pleased with how fast they were delivered too, I ordered on Tuesday night and they arrived on Thursday morning!  I will definitely be ordering some more bits and pieces soon!!

I was in hospital today for PUVA round 13 and my session lasted 1 min 16 seconds!!!!!!!  I'm getting a lovely tan now and gone so freckly!!! When I got home from the hospital I put some makeup on and I used my Inglot palette and one of my Catrice eyeshadows.  I've been using the Catrice Lash Growth serum and mascara for the last week and maybe its all in my head but I think my lashes are FINALLY starting to grow back properly and thicken up!!

You can't really see the glitter very well here but its looks so cute in real life!

My http://stuff4cakes.ie/ goodies!

Ben 10 edible decorations!

Blue edible glitter!

Multicolour edible glitter!

Hydrangea buttercream!

Inglot and Catrice FOTD!

Are my lashes growing at last??




I hope you all have a good weekend!
Thanks again for reading and staying in touch with my journey!! I never thought I would be writing about makeup, baking and cancer but thems the breaks I suppose!!
:-)

3 comments: