Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rocking Red Lips??

Well, I finally broke the minute mark in my light treatment yesterday! It was my 12th session and it was for 1min 4 seconds!  My skin is clearing up so well and I can't put into words how happy I am to be able to wear short sleeves!! Unfortunately, the weather has been mostly crap so I have to wear long sleeves either way!  Its nice to be able to sit down and not worry about leaving a pile of flakes when I stand up again!!

My camogie team had a really close and tough semi final last week against Carnew but thankfully we won by 1-9 to 1-5!  We now play in the Intermediate Championship final against Kilcoole on Saturday 24th September so hopefully my next camogie update will be a celebratory one!!

I finally got my hair trimmed up at the back, G's cousin Suzanne done it for me yesterday evening so its easier to manage now!  My plan is to keep getting it cut at the bottom and let the top part grow down!! Its a slow process and the curls can be kinda annoying but its getting there slooooowly!  I've started to pin my fringe to the side to try tame it so it seems to be working!!  I tried to straighten it with a mini straightener but as you can see from the photo below it just stood straight up!!!

Ryan is still not in the best of form and Aaron was sick for a few days too but he's back to himself again and hopefully Ryan will be better soon too!

I turn 31 this day next week, can't believe how quickly the past year has gone in and how much has happened!  I don't have any exciting plans, just to spend some time with the 3 men in my life!!  A surprise or 2 would be nice though too!! ;)

I finally got around to ordering some proper food colouring and some new glitter so I cant wait for them to arrive so I can make some fairy cakes!   I've been watching Cupcake Wars and DC Cupcakes on tv so I want to try out a few things!  Aaron has informed me that he wants us to open a cupcake bakery when he's 8!! I have a cheesecake in the fridge so I can't wait til that's set! yum yum!!


The Wicklow Intermediate Camogie Championship Finalists!!
                       



I attempted to straighten my hair................ THIS was the result!!!!!

I've been doing more neutral eyes and bright lips lately!!

Another look using my newer Inglot palette!
Red lips today, but I'm not sure if it suits me!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on breaking the minute mark Jacinta!!

    I think the pink lipstick looks better on you, it gives your face a much softer expression.

    Catharina (@ILoveIre)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catharina!! I think you're right about the lipstick, the red is very harsh on me! Maybe if I had a tan it would look better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! This look is so cute (yet, again) I love the shorts! I'm in serious need of shorts, but I can never find cute ones like those Celebrity Media Appearances Sydney

    ReplyDelete