Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm smiling!!

I'm sitting here watching my 2 boys rolling around the floor swinging out of each other.  I have a headache, a toothache and they're squealing and making a huge mess and racket but you know what?  I couldn't care less!  They are having fun and thats what matters! They're kids and they're supposed to be noisy!  They make me smile when I look at them and make me so happy that I'm here and able to watch and listen to them playing.


Too many people that I know have died recently.  2 friends have lost a parent each to cancer and I found out this morning that a friend from America who was a fabulous make up artist has passed away and it all just makes me glad to be alive.  I hear so many people moaning over such stupid things and don't realise how lucky they are to be healthy and ALIVE and really have nothing to be complaining about!! Oh I've nothing to wear, I hate my job, I wish it was the weekend or whatever, I'm just really sick of hearing it day in and day out!! I haven't complained much over the last 6 months, mostly because I'm just happy that I'm alive and that I won't be leaving my 2 little men or my brilliant husband anytime soon.  I'm walking around most days half asleep because Ryan doesn't seem to sleep at all these days but I don't care, Aaron used to be the very same when he was young and I know he'll eventually start sleeping properly!!  My energy levels are zero and I'd love nothing better than to go asleep for a few hours but its not gonna happen, there's dinners to cook and cleaning up after! I'm married 10 months today and every time I look back at my wedding album I smile - I get a little sad looking at my lovely long hair but I know it'll grow back and be wilder and frizzier than ever!!  We had such a great day and its not something I'm going to forget in a hurry!


We had a great laugh on saturday watching the Grand National..... we had picked a horse each online and Aaron couldn't wait to see his horse on telly.  Of course me and G's horses fell at the first couple of fences but Aaron's was out in front the whole 2 laps of the course and WON!!! We were SCREAMING at the telly for it not to fall and when we checked online later we found out he had won €48.75 for himself!  Must get him to pick the lotto numbers for me next time!! :o) We're bringing him to Dublin on the train next week for a day out so now he'll have plenty of spending money (he might even buy me some make up!!) to buy himself something nice!


Be thankful for the good things in life people, you never know when they can be taken away from you.  Take nothing for granted and live every day as if it was your last!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment