Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brilliant weekend!!!

Today I'm grinning like a cheshire cat......... the sun is shining, I've had 14 nights of sleep without Ryan being stuck in my face and I have a house full of chocolate! But thats not why I'm smiling - its because Avoca WON and WE'RE IN THE FINAL!!!!! We beat the Rocks 2-3 to 1-1 and it was such a tough match!! Some great action pictures here: http://www.wicklowgaaonline.com/index.php/2011/04/camogie-corner-23/  The final is next Sunday 8th May but we're not sure when and what time yet!! Can't wait!!!!  The girls all played brilliantly and I'm so happy and proud to be part of such a great team, can't wait to be back out there playing myself!! I really hope that the girls do well this year, it was so disappointing last year to get to 3 finals and not win any of them but I have a good feeling that this year all the hard work will pay off!!
Tonight Man United are playing the first leg of the Champions League semi final and I hope to god they win! Couple of tough matches coming up but if we beat Arsenal and Chelsea then we win the league!!!!! Woo Woo!!   
Still a week to go before the kids go back to school, feels like they've been off forever at this stage even though its only been 10 days!  At least the weather has been good, Aaron has spent a lot of the time out on his trampoline and he finally got his hair cut last week.  I've been cutting it for ages with the scissors but it used to take an hour every time cos he has so much hair! But he went to 'The Deef' as he calls him and now it looks so much better!!



I'm back up for an appointment with my doctor, Ms Jane Rothwell next Thursday.  I haven't seen her in 6 months, since I had my operation and I owe her a BIG thank you!!
Still feeling very tired these days but I'm looking forward to doing the Mini Marathon in a few weeks if any of you out there want to sponsor me you're more than welcome!! I'm doing it for Arklow Cancer Support Group and Avoca Camogie Club!! I'll crawl it if I have to!!
I haven't done any make up pictures lately because I only have about 10 eyelashes left and I really don't want to have to look at pictures of them because they'll only upset me!! When the kids are back to school next week I'll try do a video and put on some false eyelashes and everything!!
So, thats it for now!! I noticed today that the lads have put me up on the Wicklow News website too so a big thank you to Stephen and Michael for that!! http://www.wicklownews.net/index.php/2011/04/courageous-cancer-sufferer-becomes-online-hit/


No comments:

Post a Comment