Friday, July 29, 2011

Some make up I done today!

I had a bit of time to myself today so I decided (finally) to mess around with my make up!
The first look I done was just a black eye with pink lips.  I used MAC Carbon eyeshadow and for my lips I used a Rimmel lipstick called Sugar Plum and then on top of that I used Barry M no 129!





The second look I done was using Collection 2000 Dazzle Me eyeshadows which are great loose eyeshadows.  I have about 8 different ones of these in total and the quality of them is brilliant!  This is just a quick look so its not perfect!




Then I decided to mess around with my lips and here was the result!!

Then I done my last look of the day which was inspired by Xsparkage on Youtube!
I used my Sleek Acid Palette which I've had for a while but never really use as I don't know what to do with it!!  I know the lashes are crappy so I took them off after a few minutes!






Hope you liked it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment