Monday, May 2, 2011

>:(

-Man United got beaten 1-0 today by Arsenal so not in the best of moods!!!! Getting beaten at this stage of the season is NOT GOOD!!!  Anyway, I done my sister in law Edel's make up today for a hen night she's going on... She was wearing a black and white polkadot skirt so we done black and white eyes!!  You can't see her eyelashes very well in this picture but they're REALLY long!! (touchy subject with me at the minute!!)

My sister's lovely Inglot palette!


My mini Inglot palette my sister bought me!






Down to my last couple of eyelashes!! But look at my eyebrows go!!


Inglot eyeshadow!!

So we finally went away to relax for a night!! We stayed in the Crowne Plaza hotel in Blanchardstown and the hotel was gorgeous!! I want a memory foam mattress after sleeping on one... so comfy!!
We done a bit of shopping (I bought a couple of nail varnishes, 2 Mac eyeshadows, a Mac lipstick and Estee Lauder Resiliance Lift foundation) and went to the cinema to see Fast and Furious 5 which was brilliant!! Vin Diesel, The Rock, Paul Walker & Tyrese - sure what more could you want??!!
Thank you to my lovely sister and mammy for babysitting by the way!!
We stopped at the O'Neills factory on the way home.  We hadn't been there for about 6 years or so and it wasn't as good as I remembered it being, was mostly Dublin stuff! I got Aaron a Wicklow top though!!
Only a week to go now til the camogie final!! Feeling sick at the thoughts of it, what would I be like if I was actually playing??
Just woke up to the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead.  My reaction is the same as when I heard Saddam Hussein was dead........ is it really him??? Who knows but lets hope so and hope that the world is going to be a more peaceful place from here on in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment