Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Talk to The Headscarf!!

I don't know how many of you out there have heard of an author called Emma Hannigan but she is an amazing lady from Bray who is currently battling cancer for the 7th (yes, 7th!) time since she was first diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 32.  She recently released her story which is called "Talk to the Headscarf" and if you haven't read it I recommend you do........... so go buy it!! She has also written a great book called "Designer Genes" which is a fiction version of her story and is also a brilliant book.  I am currently reading another book of hers called "Miss Conceived" which has nothing to do with cancer but very good so far!!!
So, I was SEVERELY hung over after our women's night out in Nana Sadie's! Not something I'll be repeating again in a hurry!!! Especially when you have to get up early the next morning with 2 children!!
Not in a photo mood today, haven't had much sleep the last few nights due to one teething and the other vomiting!!  The joys!!
I got a dress for the Camogie dinner dance which is on Saturday 5th March so I'm putting cream on my psoriasis like a mad thing to get it cleared up in time!!
I don't know how many of my Facebook friends out there have added people who are selling MAC make up.........please don't buy it, its as fake as my eyebrows!!! I have the brush set that my sister bought me for christmas and although the quality wouldn't be as good, they are fine for putting eyeshadow on. Keep your money and either buy real MAC or Inglot which is in Dundrum and looks fab!! Haven't had the honour of buying any yet but have only heard good things about it!!  Or even better, go onto Ebay and buy a 120 palette......http://cgi.ebay.ie/BEAUTIES-FACTORY-120-COLOR-EYESHADOW-PALETTE-89-/270703574273?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item3f0730bd01#ht_5580wt_905 120 eyeshadows for €20?? Can't beat it! Or for those of you who aren't so adventurous when it comes to colour, you should get a neutral palette! http://cgi.ebay.ie/New-28-Piece-Pro-Neutral-EyeShadow-Palette-PE03-/280420036128?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP&hash=item414a562e20
I have both of these and love them!!
Anyway, thats it for now, will leave you with a drunken photo from the other night!!


This is me, my Nana Sadie and my mad cousin Stacey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment