Thursday, February 24, 2011

Itchy Eye!!

So I've had an itchy red eye the last couple of days and tea bags aren't doing much for it so looks like its off to the chemist for me today for some Optichrom!!  Not feeling as confident about myself today because I can't wear much eye makeup!!  Shouldn't really be wearing my contacts either but glasses are so uncomfortable with this wig I have no choice! 
Getting more hair back every day!!! Have a real head of baby fuzz now!!
I had planned on doing a green smokey look today so hopefully my eye will be better tomorrow!!




Can't believe Aaron's midterm is nearly over already and we haven't killed each other yet!! We've been watching WAY too much Ben 10, I nearly know every episode of it off by heart at this stage!! 
Will hopefully be going to get my new pink ribbon tattoo in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to get it on the inside of my right wrist.  I still have to get Ryan's name tattooed on my ankle to go with Aaron's one, can't get one and not the other!!
Anyway, have a great day!! The sun is shining here which makes a change from the rain so I'm going to get out in it while I can!! 


2 comments:

  1. I hope your eye will stop being so annoying soon!
    Good to hear your hair is coming back :-)

    I have a tattoo on the inside of my wrist too! I think it's the most beautiful spot on the body to have a tattoo, it's so pretty there ^_^
    Will you make pictures of the tattoo's when you have them? :-)

    Love,
    Kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby fuzz on your head... you'll have a head of hair before you know it!!

    Wigs can be seriously itchy. I only wore one at work and when it was hot I felt like I was wearing a beanie on my head.

    Your boy is adorable!

    So good to meet you, if you ever want to chat shoot me an email! dandy7321@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete