Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Last round of side effects......

Hey there!
Well, I'm on my last round of side effects from chemo, right now my bones are aching and I'm fairly sore but I just keep telling myself that its the last one and soon I'll be back to normal and able to taste my food again!!
So, I had a nice weekend with my 3 men, didn't do much with the bad weather and all but nice to spend some time with them all the same!!
Here's my make up from the last few days!!  Started using Rimmel's 25 hour foundation yesterday and seems to cover my freckles better!!  First couple of pictures are the Boots '17' Palette that Aaron got me for christmas and the 2nd batch are the MAC holiday palette!  I've been using a different eyeshadow on my eyebrows the last couple of days, its a Boots Natural collection one I got and forgot about!! I've also been using a base underneath my brows because they're all over the place now and very patchy!!






So, I've decided that I'm fed up making sure I have something covering my bald head when I answer the front door (especially with this election coming up) and I've been purposely leaving my head bald - its my house after all, if I want to be bald I will - but do you think anyone has called to my door apart from family?? Typical!!  
I'm kinda over being bald at this stage, so I hope it starts to speed up growing!!! I still frighten myself sometimes walking past the mirror because I keep forgetting that I'm bald!!  I try not to look in the mirror if I get up during the night to go to the toilet because I look sooooooo alien and puffy!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey girl,

    I found your blog yesterday and was interested right away. I got into makeup when my father got diagnosed with cancer and ever since makeup has been a beautiful creative outlet for me.

    I think you look beautiful and you should rock your bald head! It's who you are for now.

    I wish you much love and health and I will continue to follow your blog!

    Love,
    Kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!
    Make up definitely makes such a difference to how I look and feel, I might not be the best in the world at it but it does what it says on the tin!!!
    As for the baldness, its not like I have a choice about it at the minute but thats life!! Looking forward to having long frizzy hair again some day SOON!!!
    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get you over here to do my eyebrows- you have a gift. Eyebrows are hard.

    I remember the achiness, the soreness, that was really hard.

    You look absolutely amazing. You are quite a fighter- I am sure your family is so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been filling in my eyebrows for years because I have psoriasis and a lot of the hairs fell out from the creams when I was younger!!
    Thank you very much.... I'm just looking forward to getting myself back to normal now!

    ReplyDelete