Monday, January 16, 2012

My every day basket/makeup routine!

I thought I'd do a quick post on the makeup I use every day.  I generally leave a little basket on top of my train case and it has everything I need! I find it handy especially as I'm always in a hurry in the mornings trying to get everyone out the door on time! In the basket I have a little cup with my brushes in it, my CATRICE Concealer palette and CATRICE foundation (in the lightest shade of course! I'm super pale!) I use a CATRICE eyeshadow (now discontinued) to fill in my brows and lately I haven't bothered to wear eyeshadow during the week to save time, I usually just use the same shadow to do a quick line on my upper lid, stick on some eyeliner, mascara and blusher and off I go!
If I'm wearing eyeshadow I use my Too Faced shadow insurance or my Essence eyeshadow base.  At the minute I'm using Avon supershock gel eyeliner and I really love how black it is!  The mascara I'm using right now is Rimmel Scandaleyes and i have to say I'm not overly impressed with it but will keep using it til it runs out! I'm trying to avoid buying makeup at the minute!! I'm also using a CATRICE blusher (can you tell I love CATRICE?) And I really like the peachy pink colour of it, I find it gives me a healthy glow!
If its the weekend and I have some more time to get ready, I always pull out my Inglot palettes, I absolutely LOVE them!! I've posted about them several times in the past and am sure I will in the future too! I also love the Inglot Duraline which you can use to turn any eyeshadow into a liquid eyeliner! You just put a drop on the back of your hand, mix in some shadow and bobs your uncle, gorgeous long lasting eyeliner!
I hope you've enjoyed this post on my everyday makeup, please feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment