Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DIY glitter nail polish!

I've been looking for a certain colour glitter polish for ages now but have never seemed to come across one that wasn't overly expensive! (I don't like paying a lot of money for nail polish as it never seems to last more than a day no matter what type of topcoat I use) So anyway, I decided to make my own! I had a couple of essence clear polishes in my collection and a Bella Pierre loose glitter stack that my sister bought me a few years ago and has never been used! I tipped some glitter in using a folded piece of paper as a funnel and gave it a good shake! I was really happy with how the polish turned out, the one thing you have to do before you use it is give it a good swirl around/shake it for a few minutes as all the glitter settles to the bottom but I honestly don't mind this as the result makes all the effort of shaking it worthwhile! I have a fake Mac glitter pigment which I'm gonna try next so I will post about that later!




2 comments: