Friday, August 12, 2011

messing with makeup!

I was up in hospital again this morning for round 5 of PUVA and I had a huge 20 seconds of UV exposure!! So I've had over 10 hours of travelling so far for a grand total of 1 minute and 20 seconds of UV light! I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it though!
The bus got stuck in traffic on the way up (whats new there!) so I got to the hospital about 10 minutes later than I did last friday.  As usual the nurses took me straight in but by the time I was dressed and back out at the bus stop it was 11.55 and I'd missed the bus, which normally arrives at 11.50. Sooooo, I had to wait around for an hour for the next bus which was kinda a pain but what can you do!
Arrived home and had a little mess with my makeup and here was the result!

Foundation only

I know its very bright and the lips don't really go but sure its only a bit of fun!



My 120 Palette, haven't used it in a while so I thought I'd use it!









I use this eyeshadow every day now to fill in my brows!



Rimmel Sugar Plum lipstick!


So then I decided to play a little more and put on something that I'd be brave enough to actually wear out of the house! I used Collection 2000 Dazzle Me eyedust in 'Enigma' and a bit of Inglot black eyeshadow on the corners.  I used Mac Sharkskin shadestick as a base because I haven't used it in FOREVER!!!  I love the Collection 2000 Dazzle Me's, they're excellent quality and a fraction of the price of Mac!!





And finally here's a couple of photos from yesterday, I used my new Inglot palette!!
Wearing my glasses cos I ran out of contacts!









2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just love your makeup post here! I'm forever on Youtube checking out makeup tutorials so that's right up my alley. :) And, of course, we're both survivors! Thanks so much for your honesty in your posts, and for sharing your story. You're an inspiration!

    -MM

    ReplyDelete