Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday face!!

I had my 3rd session of PUVA this morning so I couldn't wear any make up to hospital.  Couldn't wait to get home and put some on and make myself look human! Now I know that there are a lot of people out there who are beautiful with or without makeup but I am not one of them!! I look like an alien gone wrong when I'm not wearing any and it always makes me feel more confident when I have at least mascara and eyeliner on!
I tried out a pink and brown look first but it was manky so I cleaned it off and started again!  I used my ELF primer, then a silver Catrice eyeshadow which I mixed with some eyedrops to make it super bright! I then used a couple of colours from my Inglot palette (you'll be seeing a lot of this palette in the next few weeks!!), a dark brown and black for the crease.  On my lips I used Barry M lipstick and lipgloss and Mac springsheen blusher.
Hope you like it!!
Then I decided to do my nails so I used a Catrice nail varnish which I bought a while back and my OPI black shatter and Barry M topcoat!  My OPI is getting a bit thick and gloopy now, does anyone out there have any tips on how to revive it? I'd love to hear from you!!


Swatches from my Inglot palette!

More Inglot swatches!



I have to wear glasses with a UV tint for 12 hours after PUVA so excuse the tint!!


G keeps calling me 'afroman' and singing 'because I got high'!! Its getting higher every day,  I must be 5ft8 by now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment