Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pics, pics and more pics!

Hey everyone!
Hope you're all doing good! Or at least better than I am at the minute!  Still trying to get my pain under control, I've been to my GP several times and he keeps changing my medication to try and find something that will work for me but its looking like I will have to be admitted into hospital at some stage to try and get to the bottom of it because the painkillers they have me on should be working but they're not!
Anywho, I thought I'd post a quick photo update of the last few months because you don't want to be listening to me whinging away now, do you??!!
Aaron the ninja! He loves Halloween!

Aaron dressed as Mario in last years costume!

Aaron wearing his cousin's Luigi costume!

My Halloween look! Everyone kept asking if I was wearing a wig!


The beautiful dolphins we seen on holidays. I had never seen them before and I know its cruel to have them in captivity but they are just fantastic creatures!







Birthday cake I made for my niece's 7th birthday a while back! 12 hours of hard work! G made the Moshi figures!

21st Birthday cake I made for my cousin, 13 hours work!!

So there's my quick catch up!  I'm going to try my hardest to blog more often, if I end up in hospital I'll have plenty of time on my hands so watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment