Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sun is Shining!!!!!

Its great to see the sun shining!!!!  The sick men are now healthy again thank god!!
The St Patricks Day parade was a lot better than it has been the last few years and it stayed dry for a change!  



I'm going back up to hospital on Thursday to see my oncologist so she'll tell me what the next step is so hopefully things will get back to normal fairly soon!!
I went back training last night and really enjoyed myself - didn't overdo it or anything but it was great to get out and do a bit of running.  I didn't even know if I'd be able to swing a hurl any more and although I was a bit rusty I think I'll be ok!!
My hair is coming back more and more every day now, sooner the better I have enough to cover my head and I can stop wearing my wig!!  Aaron was looking at cartoons on TG4 this morning and he was amazed that they were in Irish and he even recognised a few words!!
Right, I'm off to go for a walk while the sun is out!!! Bye Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. How ADORABLE! So glad to hear things are getting better! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete