Monday, March 7, 2011

Long time no post!!

Haven't been around much the last couple of weeks, have had a sick little man and he's been very clingy so I haven't been on the computer a lot! He's got an ear and chest infection and isn't in good form at all!!  I've been doing my make up every day but haven't been taking pictures but I promise I'll be back at it now soon!!


Had my first night out since July with G on Saturday night, we went to the Camogie/GAA dinner dance and had a great time! It was lovely to catch up with everyone!




Aaron is saying his poem in the Music Festival in the morning so that should be fun!!!  He brought home his class photos today and they're really cute!!!
We have lots of birthdays, christenings, communions, confirmations and camogie matches coming up in the next couple of months so we'll be kept busy!!  Am trying to think of a cake to try for G's birthday this year, last year I made my first chocolate cake so I'd like to do something different this year!
I'm getting my new tattoo on Thursday so I'll put some pictures up when its healed up a bit!
Its great to see the sun shining, really puts you in a good mood and makes you happy to be alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment