Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ebay goodies!

I know I haven't been posting much lately but then again, I never really did so what's new there!!
I've been buying some nail art stuff and baking supplies on EBay lately as they are so much cheaper than to buy here.  The first item that arrived on my doorstep this morning was this set of 15 nail art brushes which cost less than €3 and with free delivery! Here is the link http://www.ebay.ie/itm/300664264606?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 to the EBay page where I got mine!
I'm planning on using some of these for nail art and some for cake decorating when I'm hand painting something, obviously I will keep them separate! ;) There is a good range of shapes and sizes so i may figure out which does what!

The second item I got this morning was a set of micro beads.  I know these are all the rage now so I wanted to pick up some cheapy ones to see what the fuss was all about! I'll use them in the next few days and try get a photo up! I actually snorted when i opened the pack, I really hadn't expected them to be THAT small, absolutely titchy!!
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/160687437501?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 this is the link to the beads!

There was a dotting tool in the brush set so of course I had to test that out straight away, I'm gonna pick up a set of these soon cos they're Fab! Apologies for the cackness of my nails, they are in tatters lately!!

Anyway, short and sweet it is, I'm working on a couple more posts that I hope to get up soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment