Friday, April 26, 2013

Quick FOTD using Urban Decay!

Well, in my last post I said that I was trying to change it up a bit and use brighter shadows now and again so I'm just here to show you what I'm wearing today! I didn't go too wild with the colours as I'm just easing myself back into it again so fingers crossed I'm getting my mojo back!  I've missed wearing bright eyeshadow, people used to always compliment me on it and I haven't been bothered about wearing eyeshadow for MONTHS now!

I used Peace and Underground from the Urban Decay palette and also a bit of the black shade Zero on the outer corners.  You can see everything else I used in the photo so if you have any questions please let me know!







I'm definitely going to try and blog more often, I am going to make time for it and just DO IT!  I do need a new camera though so I may sweet talk my lovely hubby into buying me one as an early birthday present!

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you back blogging, I hope you can do it more often but don't put pressure on yourself either! Love the colours on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It feels good to be doing it again! Even my hubby has commented on my eyeshadow and said I look more like the "old me"!

      Delete
  2. Nice blogging dear. Happy to find this blog here. Keep it up..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used the blue eyeshadow, it's bright and colourfull but not in your face!
    It's great to see you blogging, keep it up. I love your posts.
    Hope you're enjoying the real techniques brushes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I actually felt more like the "old me" and even my hubby commented on it, saying I looked happier!
      Loving the RT brushes! :)

      Delete